– Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred
– 2-3 years of administrative experience
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office and technical problem-solving skills
– Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
– Responsibilities include: Providing high-level administrative support for the Program Leadership Team (Program Director, Director of Education, Director of Family Support, and Director of Student Support).
– College Degree in Early Childhood Education (or related field)
– Bilingual a plus
– Innovative problem solver and creative thinker
– Responsibilities include: Create and follow weekly lesson plans; participate in professional development; maintain student assessments, portfolios, and documentation; sustain communication with team & parents.
If you are interested in applying for the Administrative Assistant or Lead Teacher positions, please send completed cover letter and resume to Fran Goundry, Program Director, at FGoundry@ssnc.org.
Volunteer Services Manager
– College degree required
– Experience in volunteer coordination/management preferred
– Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
– Responsibilities include: Strategically plan and implement the organization’s volunteer program. Organize volunteer activities, coordinating the needs of the program with the interests and needs of individual and group volunteers.
Applicants interested in the Volunteer Services Manager position should send a completed cover letter and resume to Brittany Amend, Senior Development Officer, at BAmend@ssnc.org.
Small Steps also continually accepts applications for graduate level interns and/or practicum students currently enrolled in a field of study related to psychology, counseling, or social work. If you are interested in inquiring about a voluntary internship, please send your information to Lauren Repa, SET Program Specialist, at LRepa@ssnc.org.