Director of Education
– Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Early Childhood, or Education EC-12; Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction a plus
– Minimum of 5 years working with children, experience in direct supervision of teachers preferred.
– Experience working with low-income or Title 1 schools
– Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
– Responsibilities include: Planning, development and program oversight, fostering training and collaborative partnerships, providing student and family services, and providing additional program support as needed.
– College Degree in Early Childhood Education (or related field)
– Bilingual a plus
– Innovative problem solver and creative thinker
– Responsibilities include: Create and follow weekly lesson plans; participate in professional development; maintain student assessments, portfolios, and documentation; sustain communication with team & parents.
If you are interested in applying for positions available, please send cover letter and resume to Fran Goundry, Program Director, at FGoundry@ssnc.org.
Small Steps also continually accepts applications for graduate level interns and/or practicum students currently enrolled in a field of study related to psychology, counseling, or social work. If you are interested in inquiring about a voluntary internship, please send your information to Lauren Repa, SET Program Specialist, at LRepa@ssnc.org.