– 2-3 years of administrative experience
– Bilingual in English and Spanish required
– Experience with RenWeb/FACTS or other student database preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) preferred
– Position Summary: Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the admissions process; supports Administration and Program staff on a variety of tasks; manages communications in student database.
If you are interested in applying for the Program Specialist position, please contact Fran Goundry, Program Director, at FGoundry@ssnc.org.
Small Steps is always accepting applications for qualified teachers and substitutes. Please send your information to Leah Morris, Director of Education, at LMorris@ssnc.org.
Small Steps continually accepts applications for graduate level interns and/or practicum students currently enrolled in a field of study related to psychology, counseling, or social work. If you are interested in inquiring about a voluntary internship, please send your information to Lauren Friede, Director of Student and Family Support, at LFriede@ssnc.org.