COVID-19 Protocols for the 2021-2022 School Year
Please note that the recommendations are changing regularly, and the following policies and procedures are subject to change.
- All students, staff, and families, regardless of vaccination status, must wear face masks while on Small Steps property.
- Small Steps will require temperature checks for all students, staff, and essential visitors prior to entering the building.
- Small Steps will continue to social distance to the extent possible. This includes children remaining with their cohort throughout the day.
- Small Steps will continue to enforce proper handwashing techniques and provide hand sanitizer in all classrooms. Additional cleaning and nightly disinfecting will occur.
- Only essential visitors who have been screened may visit either Small Steps campus.
- Staff and students will be required to follow the most up-to-date exposure and quarantine guidelines. Parents should contact the front office of their campus with any questions.